Friday, March 4, 2016

Ok and im done!!

I screw up, you screw up, we all screw up...its humanity.
I have hurt one of the women I love most in this world. I'm trying to make amends. The problem is it all happened during times when I had several breakdowns and breakthroughs in my therapy sessions, so its hard for me to piece through everything.  I will not give up on 28 years of us. I can't, I love her too much. I hope she feels the same.
God and Goddess please be with us both during this time. Please bring us back togetherness. To our relationship. I miss her so much.

(Added on piece ) Yea well Hard lesson learned. Should have just let the past stay the way it has become. The PAST. Because, nothing good has come from me trying to renew a failed friendship, NOTHING! Its dead! It shall stay dead. I will move on. I will heal and lick my wounds... I'm sorry for the hurt I have caused. I have said so, and tried to make amends but its better this way. I can't take handle anything more...NO more!

No comments:

Post a Comment