Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Life

I would love to take a "step" out of my room, my safe zone, how pathetic is that?!  Anyways, I would love to take that "step" out. Of my safe zone and feel good. But I don't think it will ever happen. I have people constantly telling me what I'm doing wrong or here's what you should do... I fucking question myself so much. It makes my head hurt, I can't think, I want to think for myself. I really hate struggling back from where I have been. Just to want to go back there. Because I don't feel good enough.  Fighting my demons is hard enough...I really don't need  anything, or anyone else added to them. So HERES the deal. If I suddenly just move, get up, walk way, stop talking, whatever...The demons got to be to much, and I need to move away to somewhere quiet and alone, its best. Please understand. I have been doing this a long, long time. Its a fucking shitty life, but I would rather have patience family and friends in my life that understand and try to support me. Than some that don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment